martes, 23 de mayo de 2017

improving

I have traveled to Sierra Nevada (Granada) in the fourth weekend in February. The travel continued for one week and I didn't go to classes that I had in that week. In that week I went to ski classes along the week but I didn't need it because I had skied since I was 3 years old. The teachers have to putted me on the highest level with the adults. I didn't fall any time and I have passed into black ones (the most difficult track). I have saw many people in a professional team of ski that make races to decide the best in the group. In the future, I want to be in any of those groups to be in a competitions but now I already need more practise to improve. I'm going to miss Sierra Nevada because I only go ones a year and I think I would forget how to ski.My teachers on the ski classes are very funny we always were making jokes having a good time. The teachers know me because I go every year and I am a frecuently visiter n the place. In the future, I want to be a ski teacher to get some money to pay the university for my own. I am thinking to the next travel, but it is on February.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario